HOW TO MAKE CONSTANT SALES
What do your customer want?
This will enable you to serve your client better and save time.
Their reasons could be:
1). Functionality of your Product
2). Moved by Prices & Discounts &Promos.
People are watching to see if you are consistent and Professional.
How do you answer questions?
Are you solving your client’s needs?
BUYING IS AN EMOTIONAL DECISION;
There’s a part of your client you need to touch before the can buy. Try to push pricing to the very last object of discussion.
Learn to segregate your clients.
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS
Are you an:
Try responding to likes on your posts… thank them for their responses or commentaries; they are leads, introduce yourself and start a conversation then work on their responses.
Ensure you build a sales funnel. Don’t live on past glory. Always have people you are calling to follow up with.
• You are the first Product. Package yourself well. Sell yourself better
• Product Knowledge –
Do Videos Forms, FAQs
• Have a Mentor, someone that guides you or you look up to.
• See the bigger Picture. Don’t just market, communicate value.
• Know what works for you and stick to it.
IS YOUR BUSINESS ACCESSIBLE?
• How easy is it to locate you?
• Always add your phone number to posts and videos, it could be a caption.
• Give Incentives, everyone wants to be loved. Everyone loves freebies.
• Hold on to an old clients. It’s easier to sell to old clients than the new ones, I mean value relationship.
• Tell Stories, Stories sell.
• Share testimonials from clients and ask for referrals.
• Win your client loyalty
• Have captivating & precise elevator Pitch
• Identify your Success Partners.
• Open conversations with people, create relationships. Open your mouth, tell everyone around you what you sell. Fliers travel far, even farther than
you can travel.
• Be tech savvy
• Be consistent in the face of your client.
• Respond to client’s request on time.
• Be punctual for Inspection