Authorities of the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) invite applications from those interested in a career in one of their ND programmes to apply for the 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology ND Courses
- Marine Engineering
- Fisheries Technology
- Nautical Science
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies
- Industrial and Labour Relations
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resource Management
- Oceanography and Fisheries Science
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who selected the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) as their choice of Institution in the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are encouraged to apply
How to Apply for FCFMT Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2021/2022 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Whatsapp Tweet Share
Tagged with : www.fcfmt.edu.ng | Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Related Posts:
- Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | Short Courses, ND & HND
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Post UTME: List of Schools Whose Forms are Out 2021/2022
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session for ND Full-Time/Regular [UPDATED]
- Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME Screening Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Previous Post:Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe (NOCEN) NCE Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session Next Post: Topfaith University Resumption Date for 2021/2022 Academic Session